bojo2736

RESOLVED [YLD-21022] My BI Rented Server Does Not Show In Lobby

Question

Since 0.15 my server does not appear in the multiplayer lobby. To find it, players have to search. It has kept my game largely pristine, but I know there are good players looking for a place to play.

My steam name is bbcakes.

Edited by bojo2736

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

3 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Since 0.15 my server does not appear in the multiplayer lobby. To find it, players have to search. It has kept my game largely pristine, but I know there are good players looking for a place to play.

I'll look into it bb.

3 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

So it may be that players that don't have the Exploration pack don't see vanilla Exploration maps hosted by others because they can't join. They can play peer-to-peer with their friends without having it but not on rented servers. But I guess this isn't this case, right?

We all have the full game. I can see other games? I don't know why. That's why I am asking.

So we'll need some screenshots of it (I know, how to make screenshots of something not there, but it'd help to see the process ?). Then I'll get our top dog to look at it, because you're server is set up correctly and should show, so definitely weird.

10 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

Ok. 9_9

So it actually seems, that it is not because of your server, but because the list of games doesn't automatically scroll down when you get to the end. We're looking into it ?

The ones that show up are all starting with non-english characters.  

I can't even seem to get the list to alpha sort so I can see anything else. 

Edited by bojo2736