Yuudaiarsen

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21032] YLands freeze

Question

Since update 1.0 I can't create and play exploration world, because the game freezes. I also tried to play with my friend, but game freezed each time my friend connected.

There are two moments when the game freezes: on building terrain process and after 1-2 minutes of playing.

This problem I have in single game and multiplayer in exploration mode.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yeah i have had the same problem.
Soon after i start playing (i got the game As of the 6th of December 2019) if i stay around the coast of the map of Creative mode it does not do anything but once i walk in-land it freezes.
I have not gotten the Exploration expansion, despite getting the game for free i know nothing else about the game or how it works and if my first experience is it crashing when i walk in-land or start collecting materials i do not intend on getting the expansion unless i know it can be played well (Mind you i have the Steam version and do not have that much time on it)

Edited by Paladin_DevilDog22
Expanding on my analysis and information on Bug/problem

I am also having issues with the game freezing. I started a new SP exploration game and then went to the editor to open it. The editor looked like the game was "underground" then it was just the background. I tried the test game feature and it did bring up the game, but it was frozen. I received the image below when trying to get out of the game.

image.png.f7102158899ac05e447ab2394d6a6387.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

log_userscript.txt

The 3 attached files are the ones that show they were modified today when the issue happened.