Bowi

RESOLVED [YLD-21030] Can't login (new player 1.0)

Question

Hello! I looked for the proper support channel on ylands.com and it says the following:

You can report bugs and leave your suggestions and feedback on our forums. Please make sure to use the search feature to ensure that someone else has not already reported the same thing.

Here I am! ;)

I just created an account, using the in-game link and I also activated two-factor authentication. Now, when I try to login with my email address and password, nothing works. I tried seconds ago just to be sure.

I tried with copy-paste and typing one character after the other.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

7 hours ago, Bowi said:

Hello! I looked for the proper support channel on ylands.com and it says the following:

Here I am! ;)

I just created an account, using the in-game link and I also activated two-factor authentication. Now, when I try to login with my email address and password, nothing works. I tried seconds ago just to be sure.

I tried with copy-paste and typing one character after the other.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Thank you for the report, we'll look into it first thing Monday. And thank you for the logs, will help tremendously. Though I might need you to send me the email you use to login with (DM me ?).

I created my account on Dec 10, 2019 and can't link my account. It returns with the error "Login Failed. Please check your inputs or internet connection and try again." Literally just downloaded it and created account after.

So we are having problems with two-factor authentication right now, so if you have that switched on, try switching it off and login in...

Oh. I just sent you my email address, but I can confirm that two-factor authentication was the problem.

• Thanks 1