Vivek

Bought 3 separate servers?

Question

Hello all, my 1st post here!

I had enough coyns to rent a server for 5 months. So, I bought 3 month pass, followed by 2x 1 month pass.

I entered into my servers list, and.... they are all separate! One will last until 8 March 2020, and two 1 month subscriptions will die on 8 January 2020! Can I have that fixed, or have one month servers removed and coyns back?

EDIT: I just realized Elementary server does not support exploration.... can I just get a refund of coyns, at least a partial one to afford 1 month of high performance server?

fail.png

Edited by Vivek

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

10 hours ago, Vivek said:

Hello all, my 1st post here!

I had enough coyns to rent a server for 5 months. So, I bought 3 month pass, followed by 2x 1 month pass.

I entered into my servers list, and.... they are all separate! One will last until 8 March 2020, and two 1 month subscriptions will die on 8 January 2020! Can I have that fixed, or have one month servers removed and coyns back?

EDIT: I just realized Elementary server does not support exploration.... can I just get a refund of coyns, at least a partial one to afford 1 month of high performance server?

fail.png

So do you want to get rid of all of them and get a refund so you can get a Exploration one instead?

6 hours ago, Vivek said:

Adam, if that is possible I would greatly appreciate it.

I'll just need your in-game name (you can DM me if you like)

Adam,

IGN  that I scored out on screenshot is Drogowit, and Ylands name is Vivek.

6 minutes ago, Vivek said:

Adam,

IGN  that I scored out on screenshot is Drogowit, and Ylands name is Vivek.

Ylands name you mean the forum name? But in-game name that you want us to refund the Coyns to is Drogowit then, right ? Just so we don't make a mistake.