Kysen

YLANDS Let's Play Series

Hey Guys :) I have started a Let's Play series on YLANDS. I plan on making this a long term series on my channel and also introducing other videos such as tutorials, playing on servers and more! Check out my video below and feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, suukialdrea said:

Looking forward to it! ^_^

Thanks Suuki, great to see you hear! You should stream some YLands yourself! :)

• Like 1

Wonderful voice you got Kysen. It's a nice thing to watch for late night streams

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

Wonderful voice you got Kysen. It's a nice thing to watch for late night streams

Thank you Igor :) glad you liked it. Episode 2 will be live in my channel in just under 12 hours from now. I’ve started a club on here and I have a discord server, if you’d like to join either let me know :) 

46 minutes ago, Kysen said:

Episode 2: Exploring! Now on my channel :)

Cool video ? Just you can make a raft before you make a boat ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Cool video ? Just you can make a raft before you make a boat ? 

I actually saw that after the episode when I was playing around off cam lol Oh well, the swimming probably did me good :D

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kysen said:

I actually saw that after the episode when I was playing around off cam lol Oh well, the swimming probably did me good :D

Also quite a useful function is breaking stuff (like rags) into resources they are made out of. You can do this by selecting said item in the inventory and pressing the eye Icon, where you can break it (make seeds out of flowers etc.).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Also quite a useful function is breaking stuff (like rags) into resources they are made out of. You can do this by selecting said item in the inventory and pressing the eye Icon, where you can break it (make seeds out of flowers etc.).

Oh cool I'm going to try that right now! :)

• Like 1

Pro tip: You can build crafting buildings on ships. It basically eliminates the need for a home base XD