yvor

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21162] Game keeps crashing

Question

The game has been crashing a lot after the final release. After like an hour of explore game play, the game stops responding and closes. 

16 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have the same bug the game constantly crashes randomly. I had not played this game in a long time and now I tried playing with my friends and it wont stop crashing. It crashes in single player exploration too. It also doesn't let me start any forum topics it doesn't let me click on any of the problems like bug reports.

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Capture.PNG

On 12/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, Adam Snellgrove said:

It could be better now after hotfix, but let me know if it isn't.

game keeps crashing after hotfix 

Im running AMD Ryzen 3 3200g with radeon vega graphics if that helps at all

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

More logs

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

more logs...

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by Japle

Moving around in the editor with shift pressed down seems to cause this as well. Very frequent.

one hour? wow !!!!!!  you been fortunate!    I  on average encounter a  game freeze requiring a rejoin  every 30 minutes.    One time  it was  4   freezes and  rejoins in 15 minutes ... 

Consider it part of the  game  ...   grin and bear it. 

Logs?   i  given up sending them in ...  spent more time sending in logs  than playing the game,  sometimes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kimbuck said:

one hour? wow !!!!!!  you been fortunate!    I  on average encounter a  game freeze requiring a rejoin  every 30 minutes.    One time  it was  4   freezes and  rejoins in 15 minutes ... 

Consider it part of the  game  ...   grin and bear it. 

Logs?   i  given up sending them in ...  spent more time sending in logs  than playing the game,  sometimes.

That is a shame, because logs really do help us figure the problem out. Thank you @BIGBAUSS-0054ed849ccde36c for the logs, we'll try and figure it out as soon as pos.

• Thanks 1