Vokurka

Exploration mode - a few suggestions

Question

Hello. I play Exploration mode and I have a lot of fun. After more than 20 hours of playing I have few suggestions to change.

1. Barriere - I want relocate my barriere generator to the new location or possibility to buy a new generator for coyns or  give us possibility to make new one with expensive recipe or give us a choice at the start of the new game to check (destroyable or fixed generator) if we want to play alone or with other people.
2. Zirconium helmet light is too bright in the night + give us possibility to switch that light off.
3. I'm almost immortal in my Zirconium armor. Is this a bug ?
4. I really want planes :)

Thank you
  • Like 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

16 hours ago, Vokurka said:

Hello. I play Exploration mode and I have a lot of fun. After more than 20 hours of playing I have few suggestions to change.

1. Barriere - I want relocate my barriere generator to the new location or possibility to buy a new generator for coyns or  give us possibility to make new one with expensive recipe or give us a choice at the start of the new game to check (destroyable or fixed generator) if we want to play alone or with other people.
2. Zirconium helmet light is too bright in the night + give us possibility to switch that light off.
3. I'm almost immortal in my Zirconium armor. Is this a bug ?
4. I really want planes :)

Thank you

Thank you for the feedback, some really good suggestions ? I'll talk about them with the devs and we'll see what we can do (Zirconium armour is super good btw ? )

• Like 1