ZhakyDK

Refund of coyns?

I rented a server the other day, just to discover right there after that I could have rented a shared game instead for much less, which would have served me just as well. Is it possible to regret such a purchase and get my coyns back, so that I may purchase a shared game instead?

Kind regards,
Zhaky (Steam username)

1 minute ago, Zhaky said:

I rented a server the other day, just to discover right there after that I could have rented a shared game instead for much less, which would have served me just as well. Is it possible to regret such a purchase and get my coyns back, so that I may purchase a shared game instead?

Kind regards,
Zhaky (Steam username)

I'm guessing you are going to have much better luck contacting support vs posting on the public forums.  At best a mod will probably tell you to open a ticket.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GoldenPSP said:

I'm guessing you are going to have much better luck contacting support vs posting on the public forums.  At best a mod will probably tell you to open a ticket.

Thanks for the reply, I'm guessing you're right, but I haven't been able to find any way to contact support - that was the first thing I attempted before going here. I've tried the contact form below on this page, but I'm not sure that is for support, also I haven't gotten any answer from there yet.

Any idea on how I may contact support?

1 hour ago, ZhakyDK said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm guessing you're right, but I haven't been able to find any way to contact support - that was the first thing I attempted before going here. I've tried the contact form below on this page, but I'm not sure that is for support, also I haven't gotten any answer from there yet.

Any idea on how I may contact support?

No, we can refund it for you. Please tell us your in-game name and what you purchased and would like to refund and we'll get to it ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

No, we can refund it for you. Please tell us your in-game name and what you purchased and would like to refund and we'll get to it ?

Thanks you, so very much.

• IG-name: Zhaky
  • Purchased 1M of High Performance Server - 4.800 coyns

@Adam Snellgrove

Hi Adam, i did the same as the OP..

I Meant to rent a shared game but rented an elementary server for 1 month.. Could i get a refund on the Server as well.

Thank you.

IG-Name: Loxx

Purchased 1 month Elementary Server 1200 coyns

Edited by Loxx11
Trying to delete attachment
  • Upvote 1