Question

Hi guys ! Sorry if a post about this subject is already available but I'm not english so it's complicated to find a topic precisly about my problem

So, my friend created a sharegame server where we played for 3 hours after the first connection, and after we closed the game we saved and we backed into the game 2 hours later, my friend hosted the game, he joined the game but me i can't, when I join I have an error "Vous avez été retiré de la partie (connexion perdue)" in french so in english it's like "You were removed from the game (your connection has timed out)" 

I tried to host the game, I joined the game but my friend can't. So the host can join the game but nobody else..

Please help me I love this game

Good day everyoneimage.thumb.png.3c4ecd208e15cffa54b85f3a64d0651a.png

Edited by Shxwn

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Right. We can't think of anything, that would be doing this because of settings. We'll need output_logs of this when it happens again, so we can have a look, what's going on (especially from the point of view of the one trying to get it). This is how: https://ylands.com/community/topic/34-what-to-do-in-case-of-technical-issues/

For some reason when I try to play in me and my friends multiplayer world after about 5 minutes of gameplay my friend gets kicked repeatedly and has to keep rejoining. We’ve found that whoever the non-host player is will always be kicked a few minutes after rejoining the world. Is this a known problem? Are there any solutions? I’ve tried multiple places for help to no avail. I’ve included a picture of the message you get when kicked. 

FFFEC229-0DAE-4928-BF45-6F70A298F689.png

Thank you, I tried to join the game and the same problem so this is the 2 files 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

EDIT : New problem, now when I host of the game and my friend try to join, after 4-5 minutes, my game crash "Ylands.exe stopped working"

Edited by Shxwn

For some reason when I try to play in me and my friends multiplayer world after about 5 minutes of gameplay my friend gets kicked repeatedly and has to keep rejoining. We’ve found that whoever the non-host player is will always be kicked a few minutes after rejoining the world. Is this a known problem? Are there any solutions? I’ve tried multiple places for help to no avail. I’ve included a picture of the message you get when kicked. I've included the output log and ouput log clean files and a picture of what is shown when kicked.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

jqophcn54x341.png