Igor Q.

Mobile Feedback

Question

I've tried out the mobile for a little bit but I have a few things that bother me.

1) For some reason we have no way to adjust the size and sensitivity for the movement pad on mobile phones, this is super annoying because it makes it difficult to fine tune the movement in the game to a comfortable setting.

2) No render distance option. I understand we have resolution of scale, but having at least the option to change render distance would help immensely.

It would allow us to set high render distance low detail for certain games and allowing us to change it to low render distance high detail for other games.

3) Sandbox mode available but not editor? I don't really understand why you'd provide Sandbox but not editor mode...

• Thanks 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

19 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

I've tried out the mobile for a little bit but I have a few things that bother me.

1) For some reason we have no way to adjust the size and sensitivity for the movement pad on mobile phones, this is super annoying because it makes it difficult to fine tune the movement in the game to a comfortable setting.

2) No render distance option. I understand we have resolution of scale, but having at least the option to change render distance would help immensely.

It would allow us to set high render distance low detail for certain games and allowing us to change it to low render distance high detail for other games.

3) Sandbox mode available but not editor? I don't really understand why you'd provide Sandbox but not editor mode...

The Editor is a bit too complex for a handheld device we feel ? All those scripts and menus would probably just confuse a lot of people on Mobile, especially if they're not playing on a tablet.