Added 

It is now possible to link account even when using guest one

Tweaked

Maintenance message made more user-friendly

Fixed 

Game crashing when running with certain AMD video cards

Microsoft Store lists game requirements as DirectX10 instead of DirectX11

UWP version renders the fog correctly

[YLD-21042]  the player can't hit animals from the front side with firearms sometimes

[YLD-20962]  UI: Invite to the game instead of join game text

[YLD-20926]  Auto-balance button is enabled for bundles; Fixed: Trading with NPC will no longer select bundles tab if there are no bundles offered

[YLD-20857]  It is now possible to disable the controller via Options

[YLD-20944]  Event Listener name translations in Genesys

Please can you look at the problem created by the bed once on boat mutliplayer? It creat lags for clients because of the respawn point moving, not shure if it creat more problems than lags . if you want to try this we are playing on sharegame, add a bed on a ship lay on it and creat a spawn point, now as a client you can experiment big lag when the ship is sailling.

Edited by Bob Salvador

1 hour ago, bojo2736 said:

Any news on when Nitrado will be available?

Still no, unfortunately. We are in talks with Nitrado over the details of our cooperation and that should be hopefully done soon.

Hello. Thanks for update but i got a BIG problem.. when i was at steam (ingame) i click link account and game says i need to input nickname for ylands but when i write same i had before "DarkLord42" it says its taken .... (so in my opinion link account just made a new one so i can't get one what i had before with things "lvls,blueprints")

On 12/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, DarkLord42 said:

Hello. Thanks for update but i got a BIG problem.. when i was at steam (ingame) i click link account and game says i need to input nickname for ylands but when i write same i had before "DarkLord42" it says its taken .... (so in my opinion link account just made a new one so i can't get one what i had before with things "lvls,blueprints")

Hello

Same problem here. Had to use a different name, now all the credits are gone and the explorer dlc. I contacted support and they say i should write here.
My account was Grombur.

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Any word on the nitrado thing?  I paid for a month that I haven't been able to use.  Do I buy it again for January?