Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Constant roll backs of progress on servers

Question

We're trying to work together to make some great private servers where people can really spend time and enjoy themselves but in all cases we've tried so far we have constant roll backs. Stock servers, explore servers custom servers, they all roll back within 2-3 days of use. 

The more they are used the more often they roll back. 

Sadly these issues are worse then in early access. Idk, why but it seems to have gotten worse. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

It's as if they are crashing and restoring back to a previous save file.  It's much worse now, because in the past, the only time our servers rolled back, is when WE rolled it back, on purpose.  I was on our Stock Explore, full DLC,  no scripting, straight vanilla.  We played that map for a few days, then the map decided that day was the cut-off point, and everyday after that, it would restore back to that cut-off point.  Several of us worked for a few days, and everyday, it would crash and restore us back to the cut-off point, days earlier.  One guy spent a good dozen hours and then just had it wiped.  If that won't make you despise a game, You must be crazy, like me.  Let me add, this WAS our streaming server. 

Edited by MyPa553ng3r

My BI server has not had any of these issues.  But I don't get nearly the traffic and that may be the issue.