Speedyuta

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21185] Multyplayer bugs, world bugs.

Question

When 3 or more people are trying to join my worl it crashes immediately, i can't play almost at all. I am not sure what could be the problem but it just won't work, items also disappear if they are  the ground and it crashes but not every item only the ones that are made from iron. Therefore if you plant over 80-100 plants and they grow , when you walk into them you will fall through the world...

14 replies to this bug / suggestion

16 hours ago, Speedyuta said:

When 3 or more people are trying to join my worl it crashes immediately, i can't play almost at all. I am not sure what could be the problem but it just won't work, items also disappear if they are  the ground and it crashes but not every item only the ones that are made from iron. Therefore if you plant over 80-100 plants and they grow , when you walk into them you will fall through the world...

The problem with planting plants together and then falling through is a known issue we are working on. But could you please tell us the name of the server and when it kicks your friends again tell us, so we can extract logs from it? And also if your friends could send output_logs from when the kick happens, that would help tremendously too.

I am currently playing on my old survival game since i bought the game and i putted a random name in order to play it multiplayer, also where can we find the logs in order to help you?

Never mind i found it, I will give it to you once they will all be online and will try to join my map. We mostly get like 5-15 mins of gamplay and then it crashes.

Thanks for the logs ? If it happens again, could you please send the output_logsclean too and the most helpful would be these: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\Bohemia Interactive\Ylands\Crashes

Would help our programmers a lot.

Every time i play  MP i get a screen freeze ...and  a  message after  2 minutes  that Ylands has  stopped  working. If i am on a  ship,   the ship continues while i am offline   until by chance it runs aground. Other players  say i am on the ship,  though offline and  when the ship beaches, i am still doing the sailing  animation.     On certain islands  at the same  spot it  happens,,,,,   others say i  run on the spot  until i  rejoin.   I have reported this   before  several times  and  have reached the stage   i treat it as normal for Ylands,  scowl and  bear it.

I note that it seems to occur  when  others are using chat,  or sometimes when a new player arrives and logs in.

Yeah i treat is as usual because nobody is currently working on it as much as they say they are it crashes either way and this won't be fixed for the next year or so.

Also i just hate cuz it rewinds you because the game does not have auto save every few minutes and it gives you back even 20 min of play time, i don't get why it so frustrating, therefore an option asking you how long to wait until another save would be amazing, you couldn't ask for more if that was implemented.

I just get screen freeze i spam the click i restart the game and good to go.

I get crashes like 5-6 times, restart the game everytime and then i can play for hours without crashing. But that sucks for my friends as they have lower performance computers besides mine.

The game for me opens in 5-10 seconds as i have M.2 SSD 2k speed but for them it takes longer.

From what i played last time it didn't crash anymore so there are improvements, thank you, it still crashes but hardly. 

• Like 1