bojo2736

Keralis is playing ylands again!

image.thumb.png.8a2e76fc3055d101e20d33e4d345cec1.png

I know many of us found Ylands from watching Keralis in his original play through.  

The devs invited him to revisit the game and sponsored the video. I watched with a smile the whole time. 

If you haven't watched his first series, I recommend it.  Get out your hankies, you are gonna have the feels...

Yes. It was sponsored. Keralis said that. I said that. 

I have always said I hope the devs reach out to him when the game is released.

What is your point?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a shame that Keralis is doing just the one video. It's better than nothing... then again a part from building he'd have nothing really new to show off. When he'd take the black earl out for an adventure.... now they were the days :)

Yes I indeed did. We must have gotten different impression's on his video. The fact he spent first 9 minutes showing off an old build, he didn't do any building on camera, placed his old ship, showed a link to the first series (which isn't an up to date version of the game... in many ways better not now not relevant) and that he didn't say he wasn't going to do a 2nd series. Instead he said it's hard to showcase the game in 1 video and please check out his first series. Keralis also seemed really disappointed in the explore and the lack of things to find. Yet again maybe we picked up on different messages?

8 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Yes. It was sponsored. Keralis said that. I said that. 

I have always said I hope the devs reach out to him when the game is released.

What is your point?

I was just restating that once more. Because same as @Indian Chief I picked up quite ambivalent feelings from Keralis in this video. Yet I still hope he may have do some more of these. I don't really feel like a part of the playerbase they're aiming at with Ylands now and it seems like Keralis may have similar feelings. I'm still sticking around ,maybe he will too.

I'm pretty sure I hard him say he was going to start a new series and probably use a new map. He spent a good deal of time going over his old build because it is still cool. He also spent a good deal of time showcasing the editor and build stuff because it was a sponsored video and he was probably hitting the points he was asked to. That doesn't mean his opinion was purchased. I have never felt that Keralis would say what he didn't mean because he was being paid.

The truth is, Keralis makes videos his followers want to see. If he gets likes, he makes videos. 

Why you people gots to rain on my parade? Debbie downers :(