jonkets

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21260] Mid game crashes

Question

Hi. I've played the game pretty much since the beginning and had no issues.  Recently (last weeks) I started a new game in exploration. The game crashed after 15 mins or so. I've tried a few times. Once I played on the beginner Ysland and managed for a couple of hours until I quit. Then I tried going to a new Ysland and the game crashed after a few minutes.  Only the once did I play the game without it crashing. This happened as late as yesterday. I keep the game up to date. The crash is random (meaning I could be doing anything). Please advise.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'm having the same issues. But mine goes to a blue screen, it doesn't matter the computer I am on. 15 minutes in, blue screen. if I exit the exploration mode. and go back in I can make it go longer without a crash. but having to exit out every 15 minutes isn't very enjoyable. 

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

• Upvote 1

Is it still happening? If so, it would really help us, if you could get this crash file the next time it crashes: C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/Bohemia Interactive/Ylands/Crashes