Mr. Maverrick

Can my buddy build within my barrier?

So I have a few hours in this game and I really like and enjoy it and I asked a friend if we want exploration mode together and we build a nice little base but then we wanted to redo it from the scratch but breaking blocks takes ages so I thought I just put down the barrier generator and destroy the blocks with the hammer but then and yes I know the following.... My friend can't either build stuff place stuff or interact with stuff as long my barrier is active. 

So far so good but can he somehow build and do stuff within my barrier range? Or is there a way to remove the barrier? Because always switch it on and off and on and off is kinda annoying same for doin it without the barrier. 

If no will someday comes a patch where this is possible? Like give people you decide who can or can't do stuff under your barrier? 

If you have access to the file, you can move the barrier in editor. There is no way to move it in game.

Edited by bojo2736

If you made the game as a sharegame, I don't think its possible. If you made the game locally then you can.

You just need to load into Editor. Hit Create New (We won't be saving a new one so it doesn't matter)

On the top left you will see the three horizontal bars followed by EDITOR. That's your editor menu.

In there go to OPEN, and you wanna see your games not scenarios, so click on Games on the bottom. You should see your game file in there. Select it and click open.

Now find your barrier, select it and delete it. Make sure to hit save too. 

If your barrier isn't on the spawn island, you can use GO TO in the EDITOR menu to just move to your island faster. Manually flying there in editor is just way too slow.

If you delete your barrier, you will not be able to deconstruct anything in that space and it will be very difficult to replace it.  Yes it can be annoying, but turning it off and on is the better way.

Edited by Indomitus