Sasbik

Help linked account from steam lost everything.

Question

hello, i bought ylands long ago and i started playing again, and when i went to link my account i lost my char 9600 coyns and when i went back into game it made me make a new char

i lost everything. my original char name was sasbik

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there

Same thing did happen to me to day. I bought Ylands a year ago and have been playing over 100 hours. When the mobile version came out, I created a Bohemia account and started playing on the phone.

To day I played the PC version and thought it would be smart linking that version with the Bohemia account and have med same character and sharegames on the phone and PC. Bad idea. My account on Steam disappeared together with over 9000 coins, a lot of stuff and my games :-((((

Both the Steam account and the Bohemia account is link with the same email account.

How do I/we get it all back????

Cheers,

Imadana (Imadania)

same thing has happened to me, Link account and it made me set up a new account and i lost everything on my old account, including the coins. Is there a way to get that old account back?

On 1/2/2020 at 11:49 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

So these guys can actually help with this and they'll get you back on track: https://support.bohemia.net/

Hello Adam

Now that we are a lot of players with the same linking problem, BI should disable the linking feature until it doesn't erase the Steam account properties or at least warn players, that they might loose what they have on their Steam account.

I sent a support request (to support@bistudio.com) dec. 26 and haven't received an answer yet.

This linking issue is NOT a feature, it is a BUG ?

Edited by Imadania
New information. Have my account and coins restored by January 9.