Sign in to follow this  
lojoey

Mystery related question

Hello Ylanders,

I wondered if there is still mystery's in exploration mode, like the Atlantic mystery. I can't find anything in the exploration map I'm currently in: no planks laying in the water or display blocks floating in the sky.

Thx in advance!

1 minute ago, bojo2736 said:

I have found the underwater lab.

Pics or it didn't happen ?

I found a plank in the water once. My silly friend picked it up and when he dropped it again, it didn't float and went to bottom. So we lost the location to confirm what it may have lead to. It is also a sharegame, so I don't know how to take the world into editor and just find out myself.

Otherwise, so far I didn't find anything crazy aside from some locked chests with keys I guess I need to find elsewhere. So maybe that is a mystery? There was a map but I couldn't figure out if it was just an item for fun or if I can actually use it.

Edit: I brought an exploration map into editor and found an underwater glass structure with some stuff in it. Is this the lab your referring to?

Edit: Flying around in editor. I did find a couple underwater secret structures such as ship wrecks, plane crashes, submarine wrecks, even some stone ruins with statues. Is that the Atlantis mystery? I don't know. I didn't see any special items around it.

Edited by Malaka135

Good thing with the exploration mode is that you can place markers on the map, I use them especially in the early exploration of the Ylands wenn I don't have enough fighting power or gear yet so I can find the locations in a later stage again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1