Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

people greifing with blueprints

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yes!  that happened last map   to me and   dingoblue. They dropped a huge  blueprinted   building right on the edge of the PB and  in shallow  water,  effectively  blocking boat harbor access,  

Now  if we could see the name of the  blueprint  owner ,  and have the  power that when someone is banned their  blueprints or  buildings    do  with them  ,  they we would  be going in the  correct direction to make Ylands more enjoyable.

And while at it,  fix the  exploit  reported back in the days  of  Ane   where  griefers  can  cut  down trees inside a PB  area.  They  have done it  again at my place , leaving  tree trunks   around blocking  building entry. 

@Igor Q. you mentioned performance issues with tracking individual blocks. Is it possible just to identify who placed a blueprint workbench?

2 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

@Igor Q. you mentioned performance issues with tracking individual blocks. Is it possible just to identify who placed a blueprint workbench?

Yes.  The player tracker/ban mod is almost complete.

I have it set up currently to track any untrusted players, but this can be changed to your liking.
If you need an immediate solution use

image.png.f4f992a2e0d9b8e4d05b308c557c1618.png

to keep track of blueprints, by either despawning them, changing their name to match the player who made them, or etc.

Edited by Igor Q.