Kraygon

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-21534] Not able to see Multiplayer screen.

Atten: Adem, I am not able to see my Multiplayer screen and we have tried to log back in cause the bi account was not set and reset all my stuff I have never had this issue before so i lost 8600 coin and had to change my in game name that i would like to have back.

And you are still unable to see the MP screen after linking it? With the Coyns turn to https://support.bohemia.net/¨they'll be able to help you. Just tell them, that you linked your account, what you lost and what you want your name to be and they'll get it done for you.

He was streaming last night and the multiplayer lobby does not populate ate all. The only thing I could see that might be different is that he hadn't linked his account. So fingers crossed he tried that, and lost everything. And he still couldn't get the MP lobby to load.. He says he has reinstalled the game and checked file integrity.  

So far no one has contacted @Kraygon to restore his lost coins or good name.  I invited my friend to play this game, y'all are embarrassing me.

They probably should get to it this week. They do have a back log of similar cases. But if they don't contact you by Thursday @Kraygon, hit me up here and I'll try and get it moving a bit faster.

If there is a backlog, it prompts the question: Have they found a fix for the problem? It seems like the linking thing has been an issue since forever. Ane had to get it fixed for me a long time ago.

Also, any insight as to why he can't see the games in MP lobby? @Adam Snellgrove @Houp @Aleš Ulm

We are getting an overall fix for it ready and hopefully it should be fine with the next update.

For the Lobby one, could you please send in output_logs when this happens @Kraygon? I'll log it anyway, but the logs could help finding out, what's going on in the background.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

I have uninstalled ylands and reinstalled the game on steam, and then did a restart and still did not see the MP screen. I also checked my firewall settings to see if that was a issue and everything was set to where things where fine this seems to be the only game from all my other steam games that i have this issue please help me get this fixed. i would also like to have my game name set back to Kraygon and my coin to 8600 please.

I want to thank you for the refund and the change of the name. i still cant access the MP screen i know you are doing your best to get this fixed just want to say thx again.

• Upvote 2