bojo2736

In Game Purchase of Coyns Failed

I tried twice to buy coyns to resubscribe to my server. First, I don't have the option to extend my current server.  Fine, it's almost expired anyway, so I try to just rent a new server.  The purchase failed twice.

I don't know.  I guess you guys aren't really serious about the MP servers in any form.  

I finally got the coyn purchase to go through.  But I didn't have the option to extend my current server.  I could only rent a new one.

So it is possible to extend the server through this button, but we'll look at adding a renew button to already expired servers too. We are also looking at automatic renewals, though those would work only with linked accounts, so we can warn players through email, that their servers are about to get renewed.

P.S. It's possible you couldn't extend the server, because it was a server from before 1.0 which were different and thus not possible to renew. Any servers bought now should be fine to extend.

Inkedimage (1)_LI.jpg

Maybe that's why my BI server has been so stable. It hadn't been improved yet. Sigh.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Maybe that's why my BI server has been so stable. It hadn't been improved yet. Sigh.

Nah, it should be the new one, just differently priced, so it has to be now bought fresh and then it will be fine to extend ?