Turtle314159

Name change

Hello, I have already written a request in the past, but unfortunately this was not taken into account. At that time I wanted the name to be changed from ZestSan to Exolisn. But now I have a new nickname which is Novssix. Now I would like the name to be changed from ZestSan to Novssix.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:56 PM, jarnibu said:

Hello, I have already written a request in the past, but unfortunately this was not taken into account. At that time I wanted the name to be changed from ZestSan to Exolisn. But now I have a new nickname which is Novssix. Now I would like the name to be changed from ZestSan to Novssix.

Hello,

done :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Hi, From what to what? :)

Now the nickname in the game is vladsukhetskyi2, I want to change it to vladsukhetskyi.

16 hours ago, vladsukhetskyi said:

Now the nickname in the game is vladsukhetskyi2, I want to change it to vladsukhetskyi.

Hello, done :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anna_svecova said:

Hello, done :)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, DavidTBennett71 said:

My current YLands name is BennettLXXI and I used my one name change, can y'all change my name to DavidTBennett71 for me please

Hi, done :)

1 hour ago, m.malik2007 said:

Please Community Manager, Change my name to AvalonFort or TarcusVaron.

Thank you.

Hi, I can't find a user named AvalonFort.

I am sorry to come back and ask for this favor again, but I am removing my IRL name from all my social media and game accounts and I recently asked if y'all would change my YLands name to DavidTBennett71 and I would like to ask if yall will, please change that name to TigerToad71...this will be my last name change request. I thank y'all and while here I must say how much I am totally addicted to playing YLands exploration mode.

5 minutes ago, DavidTBennett71 said:

I am sorry to come back and ask for this favor again, but I am removing my IRL name from all my social media and game accounts and I recently asked if y'all would change my YLands name to DavidTBennett71 and I would like to ask if yall will, please change that name to TigerToad71...this will be my last name change request. I thank y'all and while here I must say how much I am totally addicted to playing YLands exploration mode.

any way to change my Bohemia profile account name to TigerToad71 also?

4 hours ago, DavidTBennett71 said:

Hi, I checked and you name seems to be Tiger Toad already? 

4 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Hi, I checked and you name seems to be Tiger Toad already? 

Sorry, I am late replying back but I logged in and just happened to click on my name and it gave me the option to change it myself on YLands. I thank y'all for helping me and for being so active on here...oh, and how do I change my forum name to TigerToad71

Edited by DavidTBennett71
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 4:01 PM, DavidTBennett71 said:

Sorry, I am late replying back but I logged in and just happened to click on my name and it gave me the option to change it myself on YLands. I thank y'all for helping me and for being so active on here...oh, and how do I change my forum name to TigerToad71

You click on your profile icon and on Bohemia Account :)

On 11/16/2022 at 4:01 PM, m.malik2007 said:

So Could you change my username To SecretPigeon.

Thank you again.

Yes I can, but what is your current username? I didn't find AvalonFort.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Yes I can, but what is your current username? I didn't find AvalonFort.

Oh sorry, My ylands username is SirRodgers and My Steam Name is AvalonFort.

• Like 1

Hello, I recently changed my YLands user name from DavidLouieTodd to DavidTBennett and I was wondering if y'all would change my user name back to DavidLouieTodd again for me, please. I thank yall

On 11/20/2022 at 11:57 AM, DavidLouieTodd said:

Hello, I recently changed my YLands user name from DavidLouieTodd to DavidTBennett and I was wondering if y'all would change my user name back to DavidLouieTodd again for me, please. I thank yall

Hi, done.

On 11/18/2022 at 6:30 PM, m.malik2007 said:

Oh sorry, My ylands username is SirRodgers and My Steam Name is AvalonFort.

Hi, done.

Hello again Anna, I have just one last request from you and hope you are not getting tired of me, but this will be my last name change request. I Have a YLands account with the user name "TigerToad71" and I would like it changed to "ToddVonTrout" which is also my Steam account name, please and I think this will be my last name change request and I sure do thank you for all the aid you have shown to me...YLands Rulez !!! 🤘

19 hours ago, DavidLouieTodd said:

Hello again Anna, I have just one last request from you and hope you are not getting tired of me, but this will be my last name change request. I Have a YLands account with the user name "TigerToad71" and I would like it changed to "ToddVonTrout" which is also my Steam account name, please and I think this will be my last name change request and I sure do thank you for all the aid you have shown to me...YLands Rulez !!! 🤘

Hi, done.