Turtle314159

Name change

On 2/7/2020 at 7:53 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

You can change your name once by clicking the name and rewriting it. After that you can ask us to change it manually from here.

can you help me to change my name? (i already used my chance to change my name)

hi! my name is LinkGalaxy and i would like to have the name Fishstick if it is already gotten i would like to be Fishhstick pls! and thanks! @Adam Snellgrove

Edited by capitanspore

8 hours ago, capitanspore said:

hi! my name is LinkGalaxy and i would like to have the name Fishstick if it is already gotten i would like to be Fishhstick pls! and thanks! @Adam Snellgrove

Changed to Fishhstick ? Fishstick was taken ?? Also your 'change your name' has been reset, so you can rename yourself once now without us ?

My cousin changed my name on my account. He changed my avatar to something called "daonlywolf" and I want it back at Mailita.   Is there a way he can have his own avatar without trying to change mines?

I'll see if we can change it for you. Other than that your cousin can download the game on his own Steam account and make his own profile, thus having his own name there.

I would like to change my name and I don't want to post my new name here, how can I do this? My old name is: AEGIRSOBEK. And why is there a limit to how many times I can change my name?

On 4/12/2021 at 12:55 AM, WiperViking said:

I would like to change my name and I don't want to post my new name here, how can I do this? My old name is: AEGIRSOBEK. And why is there a limit to how many times I can change my name?

Hi there! 

Can you send me a private message? I can get it done for you? :) 

Hi! I also wanted to ask if you can change my name, because I no longer feel as compliant with the name, which is currently "ZestSan" in the game. I would like to change it to "Exolisn".

I would love to change my Name from "Janik400" to "NoNac" but its already taken... i guess its from an old account of mine and idk how to find it :D Can you help me with that?

Hi, i would like to change my name, current is Linidia, and want to change it to Drakenor if avaliable

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Drakenor said:

Hi, i would like to change my name, current is Linidia, and want to change it to Drakenor if avaliable

That is unfortunately taken, any other ideas? For now I changed it to Drakenor_ 

:) 

17 hours ago, BenjaminLarsen said:

Hi can I change my name from Thebomedroper to TheBombDroper thanks

I cannot find the profile you are submitting this request from in our system, so I cannot change your username because I have no way to verify it is really yours. Do you have access to the Thebomedroper profile? Can you please submit the request from that profile? 

1 hour ago, Nikki Severin said:

That is unfortunately taken, any other ideas? For now I changed it to Drakenor_ 

:)

actually im fine with that, thank you

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2022 at 9:13 PM, Cheeky-Biscuit said:

Hi would it be possible to change my name from TechyCookie to CheekyBiscuit

Hello! 

CheekyBiscuit is already taken, I have changed your username to CheekyBiscuit_ for now. If you'd like a different username let me know and please include a few alternatives. Thank you! 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:50 PM, Nikki Severin said:

Hello! 

CheekyBiscuit is already taken, I have changed your username to CheekyBiscuit_ for now. If you'd like a different username let me know and please include a few alternatives. Thank you! 

Thank you for your help I'm very happy with the name I've got now

Edited by Cheeky-Biscuit
change of situation regarding text
  • Like 1

Hi hi!! I haven't played this game in many years and recently came back!! I was wondering if my name could be changed from "Eveween" to "Drib" if Drib is taken can it be Dri_bb? Please and thank you!!

• Upvote 1