Question

Hey,

so I bought the game right when it came out and I had a lot of skins. A bought some for the "coyns" and some were free. I remember the X crossbow skins and swords and the hoplite armor and stuff. But now, I installed it and lauched it again like 4 days ago and almost all of the skins are gone. I can't see them in the store anymore so my question is: Did you delete them or should I have the skins? 
My Ylands nickname is: exactlytheBen

Thanks for answer.

Edited by exactlytheBen-2558f0b8217dc7a7

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

32 minutes ago, exactlytheBen-2558f0b8217dc7a7 said:

Hey,

so I bought the game right when it came out and I had a lot of skins. A bought some for the "coyns" and some were free. I remember the X crossbow skins and swords and the hoplite armor and stuff. But now, I installed it and lauched it again like 4 days ago and almost all of the skins are gone. I can't see them in the store anymore so my question is: Did you delete them or should I have the skins? 
My Ylands nickname is: exactlytheBen

Thanks for answer.

I think I've read somewhere on forum that weapons skins were removed. I'm not sure about it, tho and can't remember where did I saw it. 

@Adam Snellgrove

I remember that as well.  Some skins were removed, and others were made into separate items in the game.  Either way, if you paid coyns for them, you should have received those coyns back.

• Upvote 1

Yep, as was already mentioned, skins were removed and put into the game itself for everybody. But you were supposed to be refunded for the bought skins. If not, please let me know and we'll rectify this.

• Thanks 1

Oh, I see. That's actually pretty cool that everyone can find those weapons and armor in the open world. I did receive some coyns, but didn't know for what, so it was my bad. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the quick response. 

Have a  lovely day and keep the good work up!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, exactlytheBen-2558f0b8217dc7a7 said:

Oh, I see. That's actually pretty cool that everyone can find those weapons and armor in the open world. I did receive some coyns, but didn't know for what, so it was my bad. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the quick response. 

Have a  lovely day and keep the good work up!

Thank you and no trouble at all, if you ever have any question, don't hesitate to ask ?

• Like 1