Indomitus

Playlands: "Count or Fall" keeps getting stuck

Question

The game will get down to 1 or 2 players left and then will just stop working.  It will either not reset for the next question, or not award the winner.  We are all able to run around, emote, even jump off the platform if we're one of the players still playing.  The logic simply stops.  This has happened twice today that I have seen.  I'll try to record some video of the next one.

Edited by Indomitus

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Also:  Some games are not awarding their XP.  AND "Weekly Quest" is not working.

Edited by Indomitus

Saw this bug again earlier, as well as a bug in the Horse Racing game that was a little odd.  I recorded video of both:

After the first question, I was the only one left.  The game should have ended.  After the 4th question, it just stopped working completely.

(Also:  At 2:24 the word "successfully" is spelled wrong.)

Horses spawning without players, and players spawning without horses.  Confusion.  Lots of confusion.  (Yes, I did edit at about 1:00 to cut out some chat typing.)

Edited by Indomitus

Another thing to point out:

In Western Shootout, the fence is not indestructible.  The logic still wont let us go past that line, but in one game today, we just started shooting the fence to pieces.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and say Count or Fall needs to be taken down and thoroughly checked.  Just now, it showed the game-end UI when there were 2 of us left, said I had won, but kept going in the background and launched me off the platform on the following question.  It gave me the 10 XP.

Ylands_200401_205056.thumb.png.4004328519cd6581da68254f383784e9.png