Sign in to follow this  
Hunter-Over-Fire

Working Water Taps

I Managed to create a working Hand Pump and tank settup In the Ylands Editor.  How it works you might ask?  Well when you Interact With the handle/tap, The handle/tap will check for a certain item type within your inventory.  The item is a glass flask, and if it finds the glass flask in your inventory, it will play a 3 second animation, a water pouring sound effect, and a water collecting sound effect. It will also delete the Flask from your inventory and replace it with a potion of speed colored to look like it is filled with water.  If it does not find the flask in your inventory, the animation and sound effect will still play (with the exception of the water collecting sound effect) and a player warning will appear telling you that you have "No Glass".  The image for both are provided.20200310033529_1.thumb.jpg.65121fd53e07fac778aa3cd95edd9202.jpg20200310002210_1.thumb.jpg.af27a516381c55a66f2a7602640a1112.jpg

• Like 4

Water tank? Make it beer tank ??

They look cool

• Haha 1

But first I will need to figure out a good potion to make into beer.  I mean I still would like a flask of water in the game so that I could script my own drink effect from it :)