Dear Community,

Hi there. I am Matthew Gene, but you know me as Hunter-Over-Fire. I currently live on a homestead in Florida and often must tend to some chores and school. Other than that, I spend the majority of my time playing games, and one that I happen to play often is Ylands. The main reason I play Ylands is because of the editor where you have the freedom of building, coloring, custom scripting and more. I can't say what I am building in the editor now, but at the time of this Edit I am working on my Golden Draggon locomotive.

Another thing I spend some of my time doing is reading over the Ylands forums and viewing other people's adventures and experiences. You Guys and Gals are one of my largest inspirations sources.

I'm not sure what to talk about to make this post look long and humorous.

I sometimes get carried away with writing when I'm not doing much or it is towards the end of the day. Speaking of writing, I often play a browser game called AI Dungeon for characters and Asset ideas for Ylands. So far, from AI Dungeon alone, I've written out a tone of lore, characters, locations, landmarks, historical events, and many more things I can't wait to share with you through the Ylands Editor.

-Hunter

Edited by Hunter-Over-Fire
Because I felt I didn't write enough so deal with it.
  • Like 1

Hi, Hunter! 

Your creations look awesome! I'm sure you will be a great addition to this forum :D Hope you will feel welcomed in here ^_^

Hello there, glad to have you.? Your water taps look great, I can't wait to see more! Let me know if you want any assistance with your games from me or the dev team.? Can you tell us more about the hunting game?

On 3/10/2020 at 6:21 PM, TomasGestinger said:

Hello there, glad to have you.? Your water taps look great, I can't wait to see more! Let me know if you want any assistance with your games from me or the dev team.? Can you tell us more about the hunting game?

The game takes place on a large island and has a large veriety of different biomes and fauna.  Thanks to the new update I can now begin work on some large tunnels and caves.  Your task is to become the richest hunter by selling what you can.  You can buy guns, food, camping supplies, etc.  There will also be a lot of lore.  Stay tuned for more

Greetings and  gruntings  from downunder

I infest the P1  public server with my added wacky challenges   such as   "Area 52",   or    "Fruitykarmens Tomb"  and the  currently  under development  " Longjohn Underpants treasure  cave" ..if you ever entered one of  these mysterious  realms  on a P1  server,  -----well  now  you  know   whose twisted mind  created them  ?

Currently  waiting on  the   1.3  update to  add  newer versions of these  mysterious  places  loaded  with  goodies .... and    hidden baddies ..

Meanwhile    the  evil mind   continues  plotting ...