Squigglys

Inventory Feedback & Question

Question

Inventory Feedback & Question;

Please do not take this as some ignorant negative opinion. I can assure you that I adore this game. The only thing stopping me from playing is the current inventory interface. This is also not an ultimatum or a threat as I have already quit playing since the inventory changes. This is about whether or not I should let go. When the interface was first changed I expressed how much I disliked it as did many others and we were asked to give it a chance. I’ve given it some time and I still hate it. I very much liked the original. I personally thought it only required some polishing and small changes. I’d be happy to give the ideas I had for that. My played time changed from hundreds of hours in a months to about 15 hours in a year. Those hours were just a quick look at some of the updates. After many months of shadow observation I have seen some astounding updates but I see no foreseeable indication that the inventory is still open to alteration. I eventually uninstalled the game assuming that was that. I’m writing this just to clarify for myself that this is the final inventory design and I can stop holding out hope. Once again this is simply for my own clarification, I still highly recommend this game to anyone and until now and since the original discussion have kept these opinion to myself. Thanks for any response in advance and no matter the out come I’ll always speak highly of this game.

If the original dislikes are lost to the unusual length of time waited since the changes then a list of personal dislikes in one word include;

Unintuitive

Bulky

Non-immersive

Distracting

Clunky

Opposite

Confusing

Edited by Squigglys
  • Upvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

We are currently very satisfied with the state of the inventory and from player feedback we do get a lot of positive comments, but we will be changing bits and bobs over time and making the experience better and better as we get more feedback in, so thank you for yours, I will send it on to the devs ?‍♂️

Dam that is a shame. Thanks for the quick response Adam. I’m really pleased I got to play slightly ahead of the curve. I hope the best for Ylands ?‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Squigglys said:

Dam that is a shame. Thanks for the quick response Adam. I’m really pleased I got to play slightly ahead of the curve. I hope the best for Ylands ?‍♂️

I'm right there with you. I feel like there is just too much too unorganised. Too much colors, fading in and out. Gradients, big icons, useless buttons. I miss the old interface quite a lot.