bojo2736

The Website Uses Cookies

Could you actually USE the cookies to know that I clicked "Got it!" And stop giving me the cookie warning pop up on every single page?

Wait you dont have to show the notice to logged in users do you? Not every time on every page? No one does this. 

Adam, I think you don't have to ask on every page. I think you only need to ask for the first page the person enters. But I'm not sure how law is actually. 

For example, maybe a timer that seeks the person if person is idle (30 min or so) on the website, then show the notification. If the person keeps active in the website, I think you don't need to notificate every page. 

17 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Unfortunately, it is now European law, that we have to ask every time ?

That is nonsense.

You only need to ask once. For guests/visitors, that would mean once each visit (not once each page!). For registered AND LOGGED IN users that would mean literally once... and if you were nervous about that, you could easily store our consent along with all of the other settings in our profile.

So you are right and it is a recent chrome update, that messed it up for us here ? We're working on a fix to make the cookies less frequent.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, bojo2736 said:

OMG stop.  Can I just, like sign a waiver or something?

So it should be fixed now and only one 'Got it' is needed ?

• Thanks 1