valomir

tanks in Ylands

Hi friends , I´d like to introduce you to my new creations ... a light tank and an infantry support vehicle 

Snímek obrazovky (51).png

Snímek obrazovky (52).png

Snímek obrazovky (53).png

Snímek obrazovky (54).png

• Like 7

thanks , yes you can definitely share :) , here is another photo from the editor , in the background is a medium tank ( that is still working )

Snímek obrazovky (77).png

• Like 3

On 3/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, valomir said:

thanks , yes you can definitely share :) , here is another photo from the editor , in the background is a medium tank ( that is still working )

Snímek obrazovky (77).png

No tanks found in the workshop

CZ/SK :  ahoj valmir,som rad ze si spät.. prepac ze som ti v hre uz neodpisal,ale spravy v hre mi nefunguju tak ako by mali... dufam ze teraz ta uz prehovorime aby si si nainstaloval discord. :) uz sa ho naucil pouzivat aj atelerix :) inak moja ponuka stale plati,ak budes chciet pomozem ti ich animovat,ale az v decemby ked skonci sutaz ..  

ENG  : hi valmir, I'm glad you're back .. sorry I didn't write you off in the game anymore, but the messages in the game doesn't work for me as they should ... I hope we'll talk to you now to install the discord. he has already learned to use it atelerix, otherwise my offer is still valid if you want to help animate them, but only in December when the competition is over ..

• Like 1

Those would be reallllyyy fun to script to allow you to control/shoot with them hehe

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Like 3