jchob

RESOLVED ENABLE PUNCH ATTACK

Hello fellow ylanders out there and devs :D

As the title says, when creating a new map, there is an option called "enable Punch Attack". I know there is a little ? where you "click" to get information about what this option does.

But, in my honest opinion the option TEXT is contraditory. It's says Enable punch attack, but what it really does is disabling the generic character punch replacing it with the Wave Emote.

This can mislead to people to click it because it says "ENABLE PUNCH ATTACK". In my view, this means "players can use punch melee attack", but what it does is disabling the punch action. This might not seem important, but, It can mislead people.
Maybe replace the option text with "Replace punch attack", or something else? (i'm not vey creative for names :D)

Sorry, I have to say this, BE SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOURS. Dark times are upon on us.

Well to enable punch attack, you have to have the box ticked ? Thus enabling it by choosing this option. Or does it work differently on your end?

13 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Well to enable punch attack, you have to have the box ticked ? Thus enabling it by choosing this option. Or does it work differently on your end?

Hmm, maybe my brain was already to tired and I'm confused? I will double check it again. 

Shame on me ?

@Adam Snellgrovechecked it again and I apologize, my brain was really tired yesterday and i ended up confusing myself.

Yeah, it works like it should. I check the box and yes, it enables the punch attack. 

Again, i'm sorry. Was just to try to help ?

Feel free to delete the post.