Azazil00

AI behavior questions

Is there any way to set who/what NPC's will be aggressive towards? As of right now, all I can see right now is that the AI Behavior options always reflect back to their actions toward the player, but no actions toward other NPCs. I've also noticed that NPC's dont shoot projectile weapons. Is there just some set up that I need to learn how to do, or is this something that just isn't in the game? 

12 hours ago, Azazil00 said:

Is there any way to set who/what NPC's will be aggressive towards? As of right now, all I can see right now is that the AI Behavior options always reflect back to their actions toward the player, but no actions toward other NPCs. I've also noticed that NPC's dont shoot projectile weapons. Is there just some set up that I need to learn how to do, or is this something that just isn't in the game? 

No, NPC's doesn't attack each other. And as far as I know, they can only melee attack the player. It would be cool if they could range shoot a player. 

I want to believe that developers have it planned, but we will have to wait for it for long months. But it will be worth the waiting. @Adam Snellgrove?

Edited by jchob
  • Thanks 1