Hello, I promise that i'm not really mad. Just a tiny bit :D
I do have a routine to keep saving my maps, every minute, everytime I test it or when i do some major changes to the buildings/scripts.

That was not the case. I was just testing something quick (this is a map just for quick testing some scripts, so I'm not really mad), but when I finished the "Test game" some of game logics where deleted from the map. When I click objects there were connected to those logics, you can still see the connecting line. I tried to undo, and go back to Main Menu.

I forgot to disconnect some tiles from previous scripting that i have on the map, that is why you see those red and yellow errors. Maybe them caused this? 

20200409121520_1.jpg

20200409121500_1.jpg

Edited by jchob

Have you restarted Ylands since then? If not, please send us the output_logs and output_logs_clean too. Definitely weird.

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Have you restarted Ylands since then? If not, please send us the output_logs and output_logs_clean too. Definitely weird.

No, I closed ylands and haven't ran it yet since. I think the logics were still working, but they don't show up. I tryed to switch the option show/hide, the option 3d icons, but no luck.

I showed these pictures, but there are other logics that aren't showing up, they are connected to other objects. 

This map is not important to me, but something got wrong. I can imagine this happening to an important map, and days of work can get lost. 

Sure, I will send them later. I'm taking a break of computer and watching some movies ? I can also send the map. 

Okay, I might have found a solution to this... If you go to the explorer in the editor, you get a list of all your logics. If you delete the logics that have disappeared and undo the deletion, they pop back in!

Edited by Haphap
  • Thanks 1