Chiyuri

Editor Deleting Finished Premium Blueprint Buildings

Hello, So as the title says when i go to save the game in editor it deletes all my completed blueprint buildings that i bought from the shop, I tried to do some looking around before posting this but all i could find was a steam post that was never fully answered https://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/0/1743355067091474820/ . Why does this happen and can i fix it? I almost ruined my game i was playing with friends cause they made a boat to close to land so i went into editor to push it out. Then poof everything we spent hours to make was gone. Luckily I didnt overwrite my save. But like the moment you save the game is when it decides, yeah ok you dont need this -delete- game was saved~! haha loser... basically

This is because if the premium blueprints didn't delete themselves, this way anyone could then copy said blueprints and claim them without paying for them. But there's supposed to be a warning, before you bring the map into the editor, that they will delete themselves, which is now missing, so thank you for the report, we'll look into it ?