D. Macleod

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21106] Game starts, white screen, infinite load wheel

Question

I put a discussion in through Steam months ago, at which point a dev said they'd get back to me when they found the issue and never did so here I am.
Launch game through Steam, game window loads up and sits on a white screen and my pointer becomes a loading icon. It'll stay white screened with an inifite loading wheel pointer until I click something, at which point it says the game is not responding. I've tried verifying game files through Steam, reinstalling, etc.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Could you please send us (ideally all) the zip files in this folder? C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\Bohemia Interactive\Ylands\Crashes

I don't have any YLands folders or files in my Local, just ArmA 3 files, but I have a folde rin LocalLow with my output logs that I attached in the post.

Hmmm, could you please try to see if you find the files in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Bohemia Interactive\Ylands\Crashes?

Alright well my ArmA 3 folder has disappeared from LocalLow, but the YLands folder is there now. Unfortunately, no Crashes folder or file. I've got output_log_clean, Player, Player_clean, and Player-prev, all of which are text files, as well as a folder, Unity, that leads me down a rabbit hole of empty folders.