Sajuri

No desert biome, no copper.

Hi, i wonder.. started a wonderful build of a dream island (exploration mode). Just needed copper to progress in the tech tree, but there is none.. as i searched all islands for it i noticed there is not only no copper anywhere (caves, etc.) but absolutely no desert biome/island at all.. meaning all the plants and animals are also not available for me. I spent so much time with the building, terraforming and gathering everything, now im about to give it up (again, happened to me before two times at the beginning of the year, its may and i decided to give it a go once more..). Dont get me wrong, Ylands is one of the best games for creative people and i love it very much. Because of this its very much frustrating. When you start the game its impossible to know whether one crucial element or even biome is missing so you would know its not even worth to start and waste your time. Thank you. Disappointed fan.

Biome generation is random and not everything will spawn in every map, but there should always be copper ? They spawn on Tier 3 ylands in caves but if you can't find it, send us the maps save (you can DM me) and we'll check it out.

19 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Biome generation is random and not everything will spawn in every map, but there should always be copper ? They spawn on Tier 3 ylands in caves but if you can't find it, send us the maps save (you can DM me) and we'll check it out.

Thank you for your answer. In that case, i'll check the island again, i hope i only missed it, if not i'll let you guys know. Have a nice day and keep up the good work.

• Thanks 1

Honestly this needs to be fixed.  There should be one of each biome.  

12 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Honestly this needs to be fixed.  There should be one of each biome.  

We are reworking and expanding Exploration for a huge update later this year and this will be addressed as well ? 

Given how the resources spawn (seriously unbalanced, IMO) it's actually easier to find a trader, and trade for some.