Two main points of this video:

1. Controlling the damage of the cannons are not possible other than this hack I am doing. Most ideal thing is to be able to control the damage like how the weapons are being done.

2. The hack above only works form the 2nd fire and on. First cannon fire does massive damage still. Please see the video below.

Edited by Jimin Park

This is not bug - you use scipt bad. 
In additional
On explode event set multiplier, but AFTER hit so this is why work on 2nd hit and not on 1st...You dont know how script work - sorry for my english 

I tried your solution and it doesn't work. Can you show me your script tiles and let me see what you mean? Please test your script yourself first to see if it works. I would appreciate that.

I don't think that is how SET DAMAGE MULTIPLIER works. That tile is a static configuration on the entity, in this case the Bomb projectile that is exploding.

All I am doing here is setting the damage multiplier configuration on individual bomb entity when they are created to a very small value so they deal no damage, and then applying damage manually when they explode. 

Edited by Jimin Park

I test it now and just change damage multiplier in cannon and work "perfectly"
Why "perfectly"? Couse first test my cannon dont shoot with bomb when say "You cant shoot Protective Barrier Generator" (In czech language)
maybe - your game is corrupted, couse your bomb can have damage multiplier, but all explodes dont have multipliers! Multiplier have only weapons…

20200524063131_1.jpg

20200524063151_1.jpg

20200524063223_1.jpg

20200524063541_1.jpg

My game is not corrupted. It is a brand new game with nothing in it.

Changing the multiplier on cannon to 0.5 like in your screenshot does not work.

You are saying you don't have to do any scripting? Just change the damage multiplier?

And the "You cant shoot Protective Barrier Generator" message is because your bomb is INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Can you post your scenario here so I can take a look?

Sure. If you have a scenario where you can manually control the damage of the explosive bomb (not cannon ball) from the 1st shot, that would be super. I would like the damage to be 50.

Why you dont download it from workshop? (isnt protected) + im not on PC now), try download it. I can upload it maybe tomorow again...

The game needs to be unprotected AND have local saves for it to be possible for someone else to open it up in the Editor.

• Thanks 1

@bures.peter Do you have the world saving turned on in your game? Your game needs to be unprotected and world saving turned on.

Could you just attach the scenario file here on the forum so I can just download it and take a look? Thank you very much for helping me out.

7 hours ago, Jimin Park said:

@bures.peter Do you have the world saving turned on in your game? Your game needs to be unprotected and world saving turned on.

Could you just attach the scenario file here on the forum so I can just download it and take a look? Thank you very much for helping me out.

Yes, sorry - today in the evening… (yesterday i repair some critical bugs in my game, and do some necessary test)
Sorry for waiting i have little time