Daniel Deight

Loss of all things put into the plan

Well, beautiful Sunday, I loaded 1008 bamboo sticks, about 45 minutes, 320 hay and at the moment of confirming the plan, I was overwhelmed, under the insertion of things there is a "Green" button to cancel ...

Well, I canceled it, so I had it built again and I look and all the things to build are gone ...

Please fix it, there is nothing worse than playing this game for 3 years and always get mad at the moment when I work with something for 3 hours and then it just disappears!

CZ->

No tak krásná neděle, natěžil jsem si 1008 bambosových klacků, cca 45 min, 320 sena a ve chvíly potvrzení plánku jsem se překouk, pod vkládáním věcí je "Zelené" tlačítko zrušit...

No zrušil jsem to, dal jsem to teda postavit znovu a koukám a všechny věci na stavění jsou pryč...

Prosím opravte to, není nic horšího než hrát tuhle hru už 3 roky a vždy se nasrat právě ve chvíly, kdy se s něčím dělám 3 hodiny a pak to prostě zmizí!

It should warn you before cancelling, that you will lose all your materials. If it doesn't, then please send out the output_logs after it happens, but if it does, then that is as designed I'm afraid ?