Keranara

ShareGame mode problems.

Question

Was created new game in adventure mode. It was local game with friend.

After this at next day this game was changed into share game mode. for a while about 1-2 hours (I was played alone for this time) all was fine but when my friend logged in game I've started to get lags (I have really good computer so problem not here).

After this I tried to relogin and reboot. But... every time when I started this game I detected what all is rollback to the moment when my friend had login into game first time (I mean 1st time for sharegame mode)

I Tryed to make this game local like it was before, but the problem is same and in same place. all rollback to the moment what was described above.

I found way to repair our game save but this is "non-game way" if you understand what I mean... and this can cause game logic problems in various situations.

as far as I understand this problem was caused by a conflict of player ID that was a result of transferring the save from local to shargame mode, new ID was attached to for player but wasn't created from the point of view of the game logic.

Edited by Keranara

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Update: Problem was one more time just now  (in sharegame mode). online was just me, same situation, lags and after this no save for game. 
all my previous assumptions can be dismissed cause at this time we played together and everything was fine, but at one point when I was alone in the game everything broke.