Nukey6

Games don’t load

Question

I play Ylands on an iPad Air 2 that is on iOS 13.5.1 and I can’t play any games. I’m able to download games but it does not finish loading. I’ve checked that it is on the newest version but it still doesn’t load no matter what.

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 7/8/2020 at 3:49 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

So your iPad is unfortunately not supported ? We don't support A8 and previous processors.

Aw this is really disappointing. I just found your game and was excited to get started. I can’t even create my own sandbox nor enter any server. I just bought my iPad Mini 4 and it uses A8 processor. Why don’t you support that ??? It’s not like it’s way outdated and super old like the original iPad or mini. I play Ark just fine without any problems. I play LifeAfter easily too. My iPad handles complex graphics very well. Will you ever support A8? If not I won’t be able to play your game. :(

Unfortunately not. The minimum requirements were made in cooperation with Apple, who are very strict about these requirements, because they want to ensure the games and apps run as smoothly as possible on all supported devices. So it might not be because of the iPad Mini, which can maybe handle it, but a different product with a A8 processor, that lacks the capabilities to run Ylands. And because it can be allowed either to all A8's or none, it had to be (according to the AppStore rules) restricted to all.