ComR

3 years later... Please, read me...

Hi,

And here we are... three years after 

I was fan of your game from the start, even before you were born - Bohemia Interactive was enought for me. The day I saw Ylands for the first time, Made my day.. days, months, years?? Simple mechanics, simple story, simple graphics - everything to make game bigger, to make game epic - Whole World or Whole Worlds even! It was dark and soooo deep: like Crusoe story from stone age to magic realm of unknown? Open World Game with survival elements, from stone age to... Crusoe (back then nothing was known) later to sci-fi world of electricity and sci-fi - underwater world, and above all underground world: Ghostst, magic and skeletons of dinosaurs...

Ok, let's, skip it. Ylands from months to month was smaller and smaller, content was cut of every month (in short):
-1st story (I was able to see) was very enjoyable Crusoe story and Treasure Island in one, with ghosts story planned in the future? You could hunt animals (but you didn't have to) and collect meat, bones and leather. You could collect bones, skins and... dinosaur bones... So, I hoped It will be pivited part of the story. And...  I hoped you didn't have to kill any animal - and yes, it was optional.

I do not want any refunds. I offered you few times my work for free - from graphics to algorithms. I'm sure you have better artists and coders, so... why you ... I don't care... You know, 3 years later I see latest compilation... For F...CK SAKE! You are selling Ylands in 2020 still with 6-8 small Islands as a separate game addition; ... Damn, I'm sorry, but I feel cheated and not only me... Or maybe  I'm just an idiot?

I deleted most of the letter - after all it's my  poor understanding of your work. Yes, I believe you can do everything. I mean it. Tell me,  why you left us just like that?

3 years from your work published and... you not only did nothing more - you removed all Birds (except oysters) , and later Sharks...

You killed the franchise. Before it was born. Pity... Pity,  I offered you whole modding system (based of simplifying existing game)...

All The Best...

Eh, All The Best, 
Bartosz,

All The Best, 
Bartosz

We are working on expanding the Exploration experience considerably and I'll be talking about this in more detail in the next couple of months. We want to make Exploration Great again (because we do understand, that the recent changes, that we had to make due to technicality problems, had made Exploration less enjoyable) and even add a bit of lore back into it (such as can be found in the recent Underwater Adventures).

We made Exploration a DLC pack, because we wanted as many people to have access to the creative part of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1