Who had the F ing idea to make the regular hammer destroy EVERYTHING and instead you have to build a specific hammer to destroy stuff one by one! I literally spent 10 hours building stuff and suddenly one damn hammer destroyed all my stuff, all i had left is hole in the wall and a chest with bed. All my items are gone!

Whoever thought of having the basic stone hammer to demolish everything is dumb, like who the hell builds a stone hammer irl (in the far past) and swings it around like crazy breaking everything, are they mentally okay??? Whats wrong using the stone hammer to break one thing?? F ing demolished my entire work just with one swing, thats so scuffed, im sure im not the only one rage quitting because of that kind of bullsh*t idea. I even have better ideas how to make the game better, i just cannot create games, jeez. All the hours of work just gone by one mouse click. Holy hell.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry you destroyed your house ? We are reworking this system to make it much easier to remove just one block at a time wherever you are (so not having to be in a barrier) and this should help all builders in the future.

• Like 1

Cool, whoever comes here with that behavior are no f ukin welcomed here (using your rage kiddo words).  It just looked you are the one who has mental problems.

Don't forget to unninstall the game and delete the forum account. 

I wonder what's wrong with the humans... 

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

I'm sorry you destroyed your house ? We are reworking this system to make it much easier to remove just one block at a time wherever you are (so not having to be in a barrier) and this should help all builders in the future.

Thank you, i really expect to see more out of this game, i liked it so far untill that thing happened ruining it all for me and just breaking all the hard work i did for hours, but if this gets reworked i will play it again :)

2 hours ago, jchob said:

Cool, whoever comes here with that behavior are no f ukin welcomed here (using your rage kiddo words).  It just looked you are the one who has mental problems.

Says the one who got butthurt because of a post, why not just go mind your own business while people give out theyr criticism towards a game so the devs can work it out to make it better for everyone else, so maybe you should uninstall the game at this point if you aren't ok with criticism."

-not the owner of this topic but a friend of hers if we have same name almost.

Edited by RagnarNancy

2 hours ago, jchob said:

1 hour ago, RagnarNancy said:

Says the one who got butthurt because of a post, why not just go mind your own business while people give out theyr criticism towards a game so the devs can work it out to make it better for everyone else, so maybe you should uninstall the game at this point if you aren't ok with criticism."

Nah I understand both points of view ? There are games and situations that just annoy a person a lot when they happen and they can make a person mad and that's understandable. I am sorry, that it happened and we will try and make the building aspect much better later this year. And I understand @jchob's problem with the attitude, but I'm sure it was written moments after the destruction and that had to be really frustrating ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Nah I understand both points of view ? There are games and situations that just annoy a person a lot when they happen and they can make a person mad and that's understandable. I am sorry, that it happened and we will try and make the building aspect much better later this year. And I understand @jchob's problem with the attitude, but I'm sure it was written moments after the destruction and that had to be really frustrating ?

True, as after 5-10 minutes i came here and had to release my anger because if i dont say this here, its never gonna be reworked on, alteast im glad the devs listen more to critisism here than any other game, because when a problem occures, they either ignore it or just random person responding like @jchob and never get the stuff fixed or reworked on, as i'm not here to judge or anything, but i'm a human and i have nerv system like everyone else, will get mad of something and will have to just release it to calm myself, but it makes me happy its gonna be worked on, as i did play this game long ago but i quitted again for similar reason ,i forgot what it was.

1 hour ago, NancyRose said:

Thank you, i really expect to see more out of this game, i liked it so far untill that thing happened ruining it all for me and just breaking all the hard work i did for hours, but if this gets reworked i will play it again :)

Do you know how many people have been playing this for years? Many from the start, and myself around 2 years? Do you know how many times we lost weeks, months of work? Have you wondered about that? You are not the only one who has ever got frustrated. But your frustration shouldn't make you look a unrespectful person. I hope you understand that. 

Many of us understand your frustration, many of us have come here showing how hardly frustrated we were (and are), but always with respect and proper language.

I'm just saying you did look bad on your "presentation". I'm not going to say everyone (because I don't know everyone around here), but we are a big family, friends, and most important, we try to respect others. 

Next time, instead, explain your problem and ask for help. Acting like that will probably make others think bad about you, and you probably are not a bad person at all. 

Now you know about a bug (like many others that are in the game), but give it a try again (and remember, don't use the hammer next time :) hammers tend to break stuff, not fix them).

PS - sorry, I know I was rude, but I can't stand seeing others acting like that

Also, Adam sorry about it too ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RagnarNancy said:

Sure, similar nicknames. Are you a friend, husband/ wife or same person? 

I know what criticism is, but do you know what" be polite" is? I accept all criticisms, but for that, the person must be polite or his/her criticism has no acceptance. I guess you don't know what is that yet. I was just the one who had the guts to tell that. 

Adam's role is to be polite and ignore unpolite people (like you did too, same as your friend) and help because he is the "dev team's face". Other way, I'm pretty sure he would answer you and your friend the same way I did. 

This ain't no place for kiddos. Accept my opinion as I accepted his criticism. I just don't accept people come here (like you) throwing stones, scream, without a little bit of respect. 

Sincerely, forget this post. It shouldn't even exist. 

3 hours ago, RagnarNancy said:

Also, me and others, are the ones who have been giving ideas and such for the team to make the game better. You should take a look around at the forum before you come scream out loud non-sense. 

12 minutes ago, jchob said:

Also, me and others, are the ones who have been giving ideas and such for the team to make the game better. You should take a look around at the forum before you come scream out loud non-sense. 

It's nice to give out ideas, but if its really bad idea surely people will come screaming here so don't expect all the ideas to be fair and square for everyone just cause you like them the way they are. :)