RedEagle_P1.

Blueprints

Question

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

9 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Not allowing non-editor players to blueprint 

So we should NOT allow "non-editor" (people, who aren't in the editor?) to blueprint or we should? So the creation of blueprints should be only possible in the editor, not in-gamer via the blueprint camera? Or...I'm not quite catching the meaning I think ?

If one cancels out the two negatives ("not" and "non"), it would seem that you are suggesting allowing the creation of blueprints in the editor?  Is that correct?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

So we should NOT allow "non-editor" (people, who aren't in the editor?) to blueprint or we should? So the creation of blueprints should be only possible in the editor, not in-gamer via the blueprint camera? Or...I'm not quite catching the meaning I think ?

Oops, umm I meant to say, letting people who don't have the DLC use blueprints could allow the whole Ylands community to engage in the future-proposed blueprint economy (ability to save/buy/sell blueprints). I think it would be better for the players and BI to have blueprints for all. Ideally we could save editor buildings as blueprints. 

• Upvote 1