NancyRose

Sea creatures? Size of ocean? Underwater base?

I'm curious if someday this game going to have sea creatures like giant squid, megalodon, mobidick and stuff, because i'm curious to know if theres gonna be unique armor for these type of sea creature bosses when people sail off into the ocean.

Also how deep can the ocean go and how far is it? Because i join some servers and the map is large only as one island, on other server the map is larger to swim to another island but never tested how far i could go, so i wonder if the ocean is unlimited with unlimited islands cause that would make people harder to find, yet it will be good thing for the people who like to do solo stuff to build up theyr base/castle or whatever they wish, then go on exploring, as it would be nice to have a map(which im sure i saw a map but not sure how it works) that will show areas that you aleardy been trough, OR a map that you can find very rarely that leads to treasures in sunken pirate ships, tho i'm not aware so much of the game as i had kinda bad experience at first but i believe it will get better.

Having Atlantis is also a cool idea, something very rare that people will find very very hard, and i know this should go to suggestion topic, but since most people just look over general discussion, i would like them to see this :)

Oh also i didnt knew you can dig water to make it dissapear and make it look like a random hole is staying in the middle of the ocean for no reason LOL, as my friend wanted to build underwater, he just digged out he water and reached the bottom and the water didnt close as it stay there like a hole, seems like building underwater gonna be a challenge but he just wanted to be creative and build underwater base that people can hardly find, just like that megalodon movie where the base was underwater with glasses and suddenly the megalodon appears there breaking the glass, just the thought of being surrounded by water and sea creatures/fishes would be amazing experience for me and my friend. :) 

Again i'm sorry this isn't going to suggestion but this is a question + suggestion thing so i guess it should go to general discussion

• Upvote 1

We had sharks before, but they were kinda bugged, so they were took out. Devs say we are going to have them back in future. 

As for sea monsters, some have already gave ideas about it. I'd love to see a kraken smashing ships. 

You can build underwater bases, that's for sure. 

As for maps, they were muuuuch bigger worlds. A map having a single yland is an option. You can have 5-7 maximum per map (it was 9-12 I think when worlds were bigger). We are waiting the worlds go bigger again. 

If you look around the forum, at suggestions/feedback and general discussion, you will find many info about the game. 

19 minutes ago, jchob said:

We had sharks before, but they were kinda bugged, so they were took out. Devs say we are going to have them back in future. 

As for sea monsters, some have already gave ideas about it. I'd love to see a kraken smashing ships. 

You can build underwater bases, that's for sure. 

As for maps, they were muuuuch bigger worlds. A map having a single yland is an option. You can have 5-7 maximum per map (it was 9-12 I think when worlds were bigger). We are waiting the worlds go bigger again. 

If you look around the forum, at suggestions/feedback and general discussion, you will find many info about the game. 

Thanks, thats helpful!