That looks so cool ? SO glad you're enjoying farming ? We're not planning chickens just yet, but I'll suggest it and maybe someone can get unto it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

That looks so cool ? SO glad you're enjoying farming ? We're not planning chickens just yet, but I'll suggest it and maybe someone can get unto it.

Its cool, the things that have been added to the game have been wonderful. The new doors, and I especially love the animal pen.  Milking and shearing are cool.   I had to build a bakery and I started baking, the kitchen stove is EPIC! I love the counter-tops and everything.  I got to rebuild my fast food joint with that. 

Bakery Shop.jpg

Bakery Shop Inside.jpg

Bakery Shop Inside3.jpg

Blacksmith Shop.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Scrambles Von Dealheim said:

Wow, I really love your creations. It's very inspiring!?

Thank you :) But I love your Helix Bank, I want my underground warehouse to look like the inside of the bank. The vault room is the best. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DW's Gaming N Animation said:

@RedEagle_P1.  I totally missed the competition but I know P1 won it.  You guys got @Fompster , @Igor Q., and all the other great builders.

We are participating in a new $20,000 competition in China as we speak so if you’re interested in that check out the Discord and make sure to turn on notifications