jchob

Enable/Disable drops

if you haven't found this option yet, there is a screeshot showing it. Anyway, here goes my suggestion

Can team make it so we can change this via scripting, and for example only for labeled entities, or specific type? :D

drops.jpg

17 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

And isn't there a way to do it via scripting now? ? I'll ask Naru about it, what he thinks ? @NaruTheHuman

Yes, we can make something like that, but we need to know exactly, which are the entity drops (and i dont know all of them) For us, scripters, that is not practical, because we'd need to write the code over and over again. Even if we make a composition, we still need to know all tge drops from the entity we are going to use. We need a way to stop drops specific/labeled entites. So, with that, i can still have generic drops, but i could stop them as i need.

We will look in to this.

At this moment it is possible to create a custom drop via Event Listener - On Kill.

5 hours ago, Rudy.cz said:

We will look in to this.

At this moment it is possible to create a custom drop via Event Listener - On Kill.

I know, but i dont want a custom drop. I want to completly remove the drops for specific entities types (rabbits, boars, wolves, tiger, etc etc).

I can make it, but i need to know all drops for that entity. Then with event listener on spawn (meat, board hide, etc etc), despawn entity.

But we need a faster way. You know that coding is all about speed and easy work ?