NoNoNumGum

Suggestions on exploration

Question

I can never seem to find iron on the spawn island. I can also hardly ever find coal. The only thing I can find is clay. Now maybe you guys did this on purpose to make the game harder but it seems to really rush progression in the game. In my opinion I like to take it slow and make a nice house and make some iron tools before I explore, but I can't do that since there are not many resources on the spawn island. 

I suggest adding more resources to the spawn island. Stay classy.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

14 hours ago, NoNoNumGum said:

I can never seem to find iron on the spawn island. I can also hardly ever find coal. The only thing I can find is clay. Now maybe you guys did this on purpose to make the game harder but it seems to really rush progression in the game. In my opinion I like to take it slow and make a nice house and make some iron tools before I explore, but I can't do that since there are not many resources on the spawn island. 

I suggest adding more resources to the spawn island. Stay classy.

Yes, we did it on purpose, because the Spawn Island is supposed to be just your starting point on your journey. That is why Iron is found in caves on different islands. We will consider some solutions for this but it was a dev decision. 

• Thanks 1