Aleš Ulm

Dev Diary #145 - Sneak Peek of Update 1.4.1

Hey there, fellow ylanders!

While Adam is enjoying his well-deserved holidays I am here to provide you company and let you know what's going on. I guess - I know - you would like to know more about update 1.5 and specifically about our plans with Exploration.

Well, that will happen soon but today I will be talking about something else, something that you will experience very soon. To make sure you will get something new and shiny to play with as you wait for 1.5 we will be soon releasing a smaller, asset-based update 1.4.1.

So what will you get with 1.4.1?

Some very cool weapons from ancient Egypt, cool clothing (ever wanted to look like a mummy?), armour set, reworked mummies and two new awesome enemy types, based as well in the era of pharaohs.

Anubis (1).pngHorus (1).png

This, along with a nice portion of fixes and tweaks, will surely make the wait for the update 1.5 a bit more bearable :).

That's it for now and I'll talk to you again very soon. Until then - stay safe and classy, ylanders!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Wahooouuu ? love the new enemies ! Congratulations for the artist :) love the new Ylands ❤

Glad to see you posting here! :D

I think 1.4.1 and small updates will keep people engaged, knowing the devs are working hard. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Upvote 1

Nice stuff Ales ? Awesome that you are back, it feels like this game will receive the long awaited love it so badly needs ? Welcome Back Sir !!!