Azazil00

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-26550] Potential bug with Skill

So I'm currently trying to create a skill that launches a projectile, and I want the projectile to have a trajectory in an arc shape, like if I hurled a large boulder. 

So to do this, I've got gravity enabled, and I wanted to utilize the vertical Angle Delta to shoot the projectile upward at a small angle and have gravity pull it down. 

From the looks of it, the angle you put in only works depending on what horizontal direction you are facing. On one horizontal axis, facing one direction, the angle is correct and positive. If you change direction on the same axis (turn 180 degrees), the angle then becomes negative and shoots the projectile straight into the ground. If you look to either direction on the other horizontal axis (turn 90 or -90 degrees) it seems that the angle turns to zero. 

I think something may be going on in the code that makes this work, but I am posting it here instead of on the bugs page because I am unsure if this is intended or not. If it is intended and I am misinterpreting how to use Vertical Angle Delta when shooting a projectile in the skill editor, please explain to me how this parameter actually works, as the Horizontal Angle Delta seems to work as intended (or at least how I would intend it).