Cernu

Rigale, a highly interactive randomized world

Updated again. I have trouble with updates (because I can't actually update, only upload), I will check deeper into the issue when I got home tomorrow.

In this update, I focused the Knowledge feature.

Knowledges are wide groups of related recipes or/and skills. For now, there are 3 knowledges: stone crafting, fire making and fishing. I will add more. However, they are nearly "handcrafted", meaning that I must precisely add the knowledge increase system to specific actions. Right now, stone crafting and fire making are researched by breaking items (torch and flint lighter for fire making, stone spears and stone knives for stone crafting), while fishing is researched by scavenging sea weeds only. For now, discovering one of those will only give some new recipes to the player.

Knowledge system: there are knowledge specific points, that you can earn by perfoming specific actions related to the knowledge, and global knowledge points, that are gathered almost any time a player performs a specific reseach action. Those global knowledge points can be used to "buy" a specific knowledge. 

Another important feature is that specific knowledge points required to learn one will increase every time a knowledge is discovered. So it will be harder and harder to gain new knowledges.

And that's it, hope you enjoy.

Cheers Ylanders ? 

I added a little tribe, the wolf tribe, today (behind some hills, opposite to the green goblins hills). Not many quests (only a very simple one actually), but becoming a member will give you various bonus.

I am still looking for feedbacks, especially MP feedback.

Cheers ?

• Like 1

Update today:

tweaked the wolf tribe.

Added an old wolf. It's a kind of "secret". Quest outcome will be a choice.

Wolves and deers could be hungry or wounded. It will then be possible to interact with them, try to feed or heal them

added a domestication and animal riding knowledges.

• Like 1